This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
1. Be HONEST. Do not cheat on tests, quizzes, and exams. It will be an automatic ZERO as per CMCSS policy. Return any borrowed items before leaving our class.
2. Be RESPONSIBLE. Bring ALL required materials to class every day. Keep your desk clean. Your backpack should be beside or under your desk. Put your electronic devices in your backpack. Be an ASSET in your group. Participate. Obey ALL rules- our class rules and CMCSS Student Code of Conduct. YOU are responsible for MAKE-UP work/Tutorial. (M-T-W 2:45-4:45). YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR own actions.
3. Be ON TIME. Be in our classroom, seated, and working on the BRR assignment when the second bell rings. If not, you are TARDY! Turn in class work, homework, project, etc. on time. Get a Tardy note from a teacher/office if you are coming late to our class so that I won’t write you up for skipping.
4. Be POLITE. Respect yourself, your teacher, substitute teacher, and fellow students. Listen carefully when your teacher or fellow student is talking. Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language. Raise your hand if you have a question/comment and wait to be recognized. ABSOLUTELY NO PROFANITY in any languages!
5. NO FOOD/NO DRINKS (chips, cookies, candy, gum, and soda.) No chewing gum, drinking or eating during our class.
1. Positive letter to parents/legal guardians.
2. Positive phone call to parents/legal guardians.
3. No weekend homework.
4. Cultural Day.
5. Preferred Activity Time (PAT) - like pizza party or field trip.
1. First Offense = Teacher Counsel Form *WARNING/One on One Counseling.
2. Second Offense = Behavior Referral Form *Phone Call to parents/legal guardians. *Class Detention [Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday after school: 2:30-3:00]. *Behavior Journal/Tardy Journal
3. Third Offense = Discipline Referral Form *Administrative Referral and or *Parent – Teacher Referral and or *Parent – Teacher – Administrator Referral
*The student will be sent to the administrator immediately! Or *The administrator or SRO will be summoned to our class!