This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Spanish 1 Class School Year 2021-2022
- Objectives: TSWBAT:
- Read, write, and speak Spanish.
- Learn about the Spanish cultures and traditions.
- Be encouraged to continue studying the Spanish language throughout high school and beyond.
Daily Classroom Requirements:
- Charged computer.
- Come prepared.
- PARTICIPATION and a POSITIVE LEARNING ATTITUDE!
- 1.Be HONEST.
- You – yourself - will Do assigned work each day.
- 2.BE RESPONSIBLE.
- Complete all required class work every day.
- Apply and Follow the ZOOM norms: self-muted, on camera, virtual background and participate.
- Obey ALL rules: our class rules, CMCSS Student Code of Conduct and Policy Handbook, and Internet Use Safety.
- 3. Be ON TIME.
- Arrive on time, seated, and working on the BRR assignment. If not, you are TARDY!
- Turn in class work, homework, project, etc. on time.
- Text or email me if you will be late reporting to class so that I do not mark you absent or tardy.
- 4. Be POLITE.
- Respect yourself, your teacher, substitute teacher, and fellow students.
- Listen carefully when your teacher or fellow student is talking.
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language.
- Raise your hand if you have a question/comment and wait to be recognized.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PROFANITY in any languages!
5. NO FOOD/NO DRINKS (chips, cookies, candy, gum, and soda.) No chewing gum, drinking or eating during our class.
6. Follow the Student Dress Code: No pajama, tank top or white beater or house clothes during class.
- 1. Positive letter to parents/legal guardians.
- 2. Positive phone call to parents/legal guardians.
- 3. No weekend homework.
- Discipline Procedures:
- 1. First Offense = Teacher Counsel Form *WARNING/One on One Counseling.
- 2. Second Offense = Behavior Referral Form *Phone Call to parents/legal guardians.
- *Behavior Journal/Tardy Journal
- 3. Third Offense = Discipline Referral Form *Administrative Referral and or *Parent – Teacher Referral and or *Parent – Teacher – Administrator Referral