This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
This plays a very important role in getting the most out of our class. The following guidelines will ensure the best grade possible:
- Pay attention in all class activities
- Active listing
- Enthusiasm for learning and positive attitude
- Endeavoring to use Spanish whenever possible.
- Volunteering for classroom activities
- Being on task for all individual or group activities.
Homework will be graded for completion. You must complete the assignments before you come to class. Late homework will be accepted for only half of credit by the next day. If you have an assignment missing, ask me. I will be glad to provide it for you.
Make up test policy:
Test can be made up before or after school, not during class time.
Cheating and plagiarism:
Students copying assignments or cheating on test will not be given credit for their work. Parents and / or administration will be informed.
Google translator is not acceptable and will result a zero for that particular assignment.
News are also given through google classroom, and remind 101
- Be on time
- Be in your assigned seat, ready to work, when the bell rings. Remain in your seat unless you have permission to get up. 30 seconds is given to you after the bell rings for you to grab your folder and sit in your assigned seat.
- Be Prepared
- Always bring loose leaf paper, and a writing utensils such as;pens or pencil (regular or mechanical)
- Bring flash cards and poster boards when asked to.
- Be respectful (this includes teacher and students).
- Be silent and do not talk while others are talking
- Do not cause a distraction or disrupt instruction.
- Keep body parts, objects, and inappropriate or negative comments to yourself.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Participate ¡Habla Español!
- You must participate every day in order to earn all your participation points.
- All class activities will be part of your weekly participation grade.
- NO CELL PHONES OR EARBUDS.
- The use of cellphones is prohibited during school hours
- Earbuds are not permitted, unless instructed by the teacher and they are used for instructional purposes.