This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Students should check Google Classroom for all communication!
Expectations are purposely set high to encourage students to learn the most they possibly can. The following are some expectations for all students.
- I will respect all members of the learning community. I expect students to do the same.
- Students should be prepared daily with the necessary supplies. It is crucial that students have the resources they need for learning daily. Students will all need a folder exclusively for English class and highlighters.
- If homework is assigned, students must complete these assignments and submit them on time.
- Students should be seated and working on their bell ringer as soon as the bell rings. Class time is limited and no instructional time can be wasted.
- Since class time is so valuable, students need to be on time. The tardy policy will be followed with fidelity.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the classroom. Water is acceptable.
- Class participation is necessary for students to learn. Students are encouraged to ask questions. The use of cell phones is contrary to this idea and will not be permitted.
- A growth mindset is essential for student learning, both in this class and in life.
- The classroom needs to remain tidy. Students are expected to clean up after themselves.
- Students should only talk when appropriate. Extraneous conversation is harmful to the learning environment.