This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Arrive to class on time, every day. Daily attendance is critical for your success in class.
- I take attendance with a seating chart. You are expected to be in your seat and working on the bellringer when the bell rings. Tardies can be marked for students not in assigned seats when the bell rings.
- Bring all necessary materials to class, every day. Please make sure you have something to write with (blue/black in pen or pencil), your binder, and composition notebook each day.
- Submit assignments in a timely fashion. Follow deadlines. Always make sure that your assignments are completed on time and are the best representations of your talents.
- Ask appropriate questions for clarification during all parts of the learning process. Every question that pertains to the learning segment is important if it is asked appropriately and will help yourself and others learn.
- Respect yourself, your peers, and the classroom teacher. The best thing you can do for yourself is understand your strengths and weaknesses, respect the strengths and weaknesses of others, and know that your English teacher is respectful of you and will work with you to help you succeed.