This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Please refer to the syllabus for the beginning of the year "stuff" like supplies to be successful in Biology, and the link to complete parent contact information.
In-person Class Expectations:
- Bring all needed materials to class and be ready to work when the bell rings.
- Be in your seat, on-time, on-task and ready to learn.
- Keep all personal electronics put away. Use of electronic devices is prohibited.
- Be responsible for your own learning.
- Complete your work so that you can contribute to class
- Ask questions
- Be respectful of the teacher and others, including their property.
- My desk and items on it are my property and mine alone.
- Be nice
- No Food or drink except clear water in a see through container. This includes gum!
- Clean up after yourself and with your lab group members.
- Trash goes in the trash can not the sinks, cupboards and drawers.
- Speak at appropriate times and in an appropriate tone.
- Raise your hand to be recognized to speak
- Wait to speak when I or others are talking
- If I should have a substitute teacher, she has the same authority that I have.
- This means that it is her word against yours should conflict arise. I will take her side, and you will be written up without discussion should you misbehave.